Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Been Neglecting the blog

I want to wish everyone a belated happy New Year 2010. I was a little under the weather for over a month and seriously have neglected my blog amongst other things.
I guess that I have some catching up to do.
My last sale was an Om enamel pendant that I had made. I was particularly proud to sell a piece that was 100% handmade and that has some meaning. Now, I'm working on a enamel piece with the chinese sign eternity handpainted on it. I think that it's a good idea for pieces to have a message.
I haven't even been to my yoga classes but tomorrow will attempt to return to my regular schedule. I have really missed the peace that yoga brings to my life as well as my yogini sisters who I see at least 3 times a week.
Peace, Love and Namaste all!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment