Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why I love facebook

I seriously love facebook. I recently joined and have gotten in touch with so many of my old friends and best of all, one of my cousins contacted me this week. It's nice to know what's going on in peoples lives years later. Also, now I have an artfire kiosk and an etsy store where people can shop and pay without having to register on other sites.

My winter has been busy with singing and entertaining, making jewelry and of course one of my favorite things, skincare. I'm an esthetician and aromatherapist by profession and the snowbirds are keeping me occupied. Summer is when I concentrate more on enameling. It's amazing how quiet the summer is in Florida. It sure took me awhile to get used to.

I did return to my yoga practice yesterday and it felt good to see all my girlfriends. We are doing a fundraiser Saturday at Golds Gym in fort lauderdale. All the proceeds are going to the red cross for Haiti.

Peace and Love all. Namaste!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Susan, I am on Facebook and Artfire too. Can I find you under your name or different titles? I am using my full name on both. I love your work, it is wonderful! And your doggie is precious! Is this a boy or a girl and what is his/her name?
    Talk to you later,
    Landon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Landon, This is my male yorkie Maestro also known as devil dog!!!!
    I see you on faceboook.

    ReplyDelete