Friday, June 26, 2009

And All That Jazz

I went to yoga again today. I try to go at least 3 mornings per week. People say I'm flexible but they don't see the aches I have. Is this the beginning of the end? I just turned fifty and some of my friends call me the baby.
Well, I'm still on all 5 guilds that I joined and trying to stay active. It's alot of work when you don't know what you're doing but I have to say that I get a real feeling of accomplishment when I emerge victorious!!! It's good to figure things out.
I have to say that some of the artists are spectacular and I think that I'm going to start posting some of their sites here and hope that maybe they'll return the favor.
I joined flickr as well and that's a good experience bacause I find it easy to work with. I've started posting some pictures there as well. Look for me at www.jewelrybyfyfe. flickr.com. I also joined another site called ning and this is my favorite of all. I don't know why!! I joined twitter and still haven't seen it's potential. Maybe I'm missing something. I didn't put the links because I have to figure them out. Anyways, I can always come to edit. It's my blog,, ha, ha. And Blah, blah, blah!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment