Monday, June 15, 2009

Enameling and other jewelry

I started to enamel in the 70's and really loved it. I didn't keep up with it of course. You need time $ etc. Real life was working 9-5 as a service advisor in a car dealership amongst other "exciting" jobs. Now, this is like a dream come true. To be able to create. I'm still new at it and sometimes it takes my breath away, all the endless possibilites!
About 2 years ago I went into a Rag Shop ( craft and hobby store) that was going out of business. They had these little kits to make jewelry. I said to myself "this is for kids but I don't care, I'm buying them anyways". I had so much fun and was proud when I finished the earrings, necklace and bracelet. Wow, these aren't so bad after all. So, this is beading? Don't I start thinking about the past. Enameling. This could be great. So, proudly I have started to create some unique pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment