Friday, July 31, 2009

Catching Up

I have to catch up. We had a fierce storm 3 days ago and I had a power surge. I had no telephone, no internet and no tv. Everything has to be repaired. I can't believe how quiet it was around here without the tv on and I'm always online, so, I was at a loss. Although I'm back on-line, it seems as if I was away for an eternity. We sure do get used to having technology as a part of our everday existence. I used to read and that was all that I needed to keep me busy.

The good thing is I managed to finish a really neat pendant and beads out of polymer clay and when I put the whole thing together I'll show it to you!!

I can't wait for the fundraiser that my yoga teacher is having for Elizabeth. It takes place on the 9th of August at a Gold's gym in fort lauderdale florida and as I said previously I am donating 2 pieces to be raffled off as my contribution. I hope that we can raise enough to help save her life!! I,m keeping my fingers crossed and I do know that a lot of people are pitching in to help us succeed. If you are wondering what I'm talking about, please go to my post concerning Elizabeth. It's worth a read at least!!

Thanks to all who have commented on my prvious post, I wasn't sure how my little bit of honesty would be received. I appreciate your positive feedback!

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment