Saturday, August 1, 2009

PLEASE HELP ELIZABETH

Lucky me, today I went to my yoga class as I try to do at least 3 times a week. Some people can no longer walk. My yoga teacher is doing a fund raiser on August 9th,2009 at Gold's Gym to help raise funds for Elizabeth. Elizabeth is only 38 years old and is in the later stage of neurological lyme disease further complicated by many co-infections. Her day is constant pain and nothing but. She now crawls bacause she can't walk anymore. I can't describe everything but if you would take a few minutes to read about Elizabeth or maybe help in anyway you can it would sure be appreciated. Maybe help spread the word!! I am personally attending the fundraiser in August and everyone is welcome to this free 2 hour class. Even $1.00 would help. I am donating 2 pieces of jewelry to be raffled off at the fundraiser.

Please take the time to read this http://www.helpelizabeth.net/. Thanks and god bless you!!

5 comments:

  1. What a horrible thing for a person to go through-I think it is wonderful that you are donating and helping her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to her. What a great cause your are donating to! May God bless her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting!!! My hubby and I are reading and praying for her RIGHT NOW that she will be released and touched by the power in the name of Jesus!
    Dino and I love to pray for others and we have SEEN Jesus heal!
    May God BLESS you for your love and caring for others and posting for the needy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how, how horrible! She is in my thoughts! How wonderful that you are helping her out!

    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will add her to my prayers, this is very sad.

    ReplyDelete