Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday,Sunday so good to me!

Yes this is stolen from the Mamas and Papas. Except they said Monday,Monday. I'm having a great day. The sun is shining, lots of good friends, old and new. Isn't that what counts?

I listed a couple of new items in my artfire studio and yes, I also added an artfire kiosk to my facebook friend page. This is so cool. Thanks Artfire, what a fantastic idea!

I worked on an enamel piece and I just love how it came out. The colors have a bit of an oriental look to me. I was going to make some polymer clay beads to match, but I don't have all the colors so, I'm off to Joanne Fabrics to buy some yellow clay. I wanted to take a picture but my camera just died on me. No worry, just batteries that have to be charged. Doesn't this always happen when you're inspired to take pictures?

Hi Tina, from www.shinelikecrazytina.artfire.com just in case you're listening or reading I should say!

My friend Tina has the most amazing trays all handcrafted!!!

Peace and Love to all! Namaste!!

2 comments: