Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Monday

Monday morning. Yoga for 1+1/2 hour class. Strength training 1 hour. Now, at home and you know what Monday is for don't you? Washing!! Yay, not really but it's got to be done.
Another hot, hot, sunshiney day in south florida. How I envy the snowbirds.
I've always got so many projects whirling around in my head that I confuse myself and don't know where to start. I want to do somemore Om enamel pendants but it's been such a long time since I made any earrings or bracelets that I need to address those as well. I seem to have gotten hung up on pendants. They are my favorite! Change is good!

Namaste, peace and love. Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Strength training?? Haha...yeah...hubby and I do that! I am getting TOO STRONG for my bad SELF- LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa to yoga for that long. i really want to get into yoga...but i am a lazy butt as of recently.

    ah yes, the south florida heat. phew!

    ReplyDelete