Thursday, August 6, 2009

So true

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. How true is this statement? Very!
Last week I had someone with tons of experience critique my Etsy shop and the only thing she found wrong was that my pictures were too distracting and that I should try to photograph using a white background. I took her advice and some of my more recent photos are on white.
Yesterday I was on Etsy forum and we were critiquing the shop above. Well, the critique I received was that my pictures were boring and not exciting enough because there was too much white.
LOL, I'm not upset. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! My etsy photos have a lot of stuff in the background and I have gotten really good feedback--but it seems like the front pages likes WHITE WHITE WHITE!

    ReplyDelete