Friday, October 9, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness

Well, we all know that this is breast cancer awareness month. But, it never quite touched me as it did last year. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and only recently finished chemotherapy and radiation therapy. It was, needless to say, a very hard year. Luckily, I was able to be with my mother through this terrible ordeal because I live very close by. Thankfully, she is a survivor. There is little enough that I can do to help this terrible disease but in honor of those less fortunate and my mother I will be donating $2 from avery sale that I have in the month of October. I'm not selecting certain items and this applies to any item in either my etsy or artfire shop.
www.fyfe1819.etsy.com
www.jewelrybyfyfe.artfire.com

Maybe together we can someday make a difference.

Peace, love and Namaste to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment