Monday, October 5, 2009

What can I say?

I haven't posted in quite a while and the reason is that I haven't had very much to talk about. I entered a couple of contests on some of the Artfire guilds that I belong to and won some and lost some. That took up a lot of my time.
I do feel guilty because I have received a couple of blog awards and I haven't claimed them yet because I didn't really have the time. Especially to find the next victims, oops, I meant awardees. Is that even a word? Not according to thesaurus!
I have been working on a couple of new projects. I don't always have the time to enamel!
I really can't believe that 6 months ago I didn't even know how to work on a computor let alone blog!!
I can only say that I am so happy that it's finally cooling off here in south florida. What a hot summer we had! Whew! Maybe I'll get more energy back.

One great thing did happen to me recently. I talk on the forums in etsy and made a new friend in France. How surprised and excited was I to receive a letter and a small french recipe booklet in my mailbox. Yes, directly from France. How cool is that?

That's why it's worth all the time and effort online!

Namaste, peace and love. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment