Friday, August 27, 2010

Isagenix Cleanse

Well, here goes. I'm not a journalist or writer so I guess that I'd appreciate your patience.
I want to talk about what I've been experiencing and hope that it helps someone else.
2 months ago I was so ill that I ended up in the emergency room. The doctors thought that I was having congestive heart failure or a stroke. I was dizzy, in pain. nauseated etc. I went through all the tests and the verdict was vertigo so I was given some anti-nausea pills and sent home. I didn't get much better. I went to my doctor who put me on water pills? Sounds ridiculous. Thank god that I found Dr. Corey Cameron. She helped me with my "gallbladder"
and other problems. I feel so much better. www.drcoreycameron.com check her out.

The 2nd part of my story is that I feel better but still not myself. I'm going on a cleanse and I want to share my journey with you. It's called the isagenix cleanse and is not a diet but a detox.
My website for the product is www.susanfyfe.isagenix.com if you are interested in more info.

Today is day 1 of the pre-cleanse which lasts for 2 days. So far I've had an Isalean shake for breakfast. Lots of water. At lunch I'm supposed to eat a small meal but I'm switching to supper so that I can eat with my husband. In other words, lunch will be another shake.At 2:00 I'll be taking an accelerator capsule. No need to worry, ingrediants are natural things such as apple cider vinegar,cayenne,green tea leaf etc. Lots of water. Finally I'll have a small meal with hubby of fish, veggies and salad. Lots of water. Phew! This is the easy stuff. Everyday I'll keep you informed of my progress.
P.S. I did take a before picture but you'd have to pay me to see it. Ha, ha...
Peace and Love all. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment