Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I finished my 2 cleanse days! Hurray today I get to eat. I had one crisis at the end of the first day. Terrible heartburn and nausea kept me up all night. It was my own fault because I'm taking pills for my gallbladder and I decided not to take them. BIG mistake. Dr.Corey called me and asked " are you taking your beta tcp". No, I replied. Because I was having a major detox I really needed that gallbladder support. Otherwise it went very well. I wasn't completely exhausted or anything. The drink tastes like *@!& to me so I slugged it down like a shooter and chased with water. Some people like it and some don't. My husband liked the taste.
Now, I'm back on the shake days for 5 days and then 2 more intensive cleanse days.

P.S. I've lost 9 lbs and 10.75 total inches. This is just a plus for me. My goal is health.

Have a nice sunshiney day. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment